An increasing number of enterprises are adopting hybrid and multi-cloud strategies – taking advantage of resource elasticity, cost-efficiencies and limitless scale-out capacity. IDC predicts that by 2020, 90% of all enterprises will use multiple cloud services and platforms. But selecting the right platform, architecting a multi-cloud solution and modernizing operations is complex and difficult to handle alone.
According to the October 2017 Gartner Market Guide for Agile and DevOps Services, “By 2021, more than 60% of IT organizations will take advantage of agile and DevOps services from external providers, up from 27% in 2017.” Choosing the right one is challenging for many organizations, as 40% of them report their sourcing team is not sufficiently experienced in selecting these providers.
Our Practice Leads
DevOps Practice Lead
Simplify your cloud journey with a band of Gorillas
Gorilla Logic provides enterprises with experienced, savvy Gorillas who build custom solutions leveraging AWS, Microsoft Azure, private cloud and other cloud suppliers. By building in continuous integration, delivery and performance testing, enterprises can realize always-on availability, workload mobility and end-to-end visibility with their cloud infrastructures.
Deliver quality applications fast
Our Gorillas take a holistic view of your application architecture and service delivery processes. They then create the build and continuous integration and deployment system that fits your unique requirements.
- Source Control – Git, GibHub, SVN, CVS
- Build – Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Bamboo, CodeBuild and Team City
- Unit and Automated Testing – JUnit, NUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Appium, Rest-Assured
- Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
Security from the start
From OWASP vetted code to scalable, maintainable user management, authentication and authorization, to infrastructure vulnerability scanning, our Gorillas takes a security-first approach to building your cloud environment. So, you get performance and peace of mind.
- Building Secure Applications
- Vulnerability Scanning – Nessus, Qualys, OpenVas
- Port Scanning – Nmap, Nessus, Qualys
- Network Isolation – Route53, AWS VPC, Nginx
- Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking – Nmap, SQLMap, Metaspoit, SecList
Gorilla Logic’s monitoring services provide key insights into performance history that empower customers to make informed, data-driven decisions. We deliver a comprehensive, unified view of systems activity, so that every day is “business as usual” for our customers.
- Monitoring – NewRelic, Nagios, Splunk, CloudWatch
- Operations Management – VictorOps, PagerDuty
- Support Systems – ZenDesk, Salesforce
- Database Monitoring – Dynatrace, Nagios, AppDynamics, AWS RDS Monitoring