Agile Software Development Services
You have a clear vision for your next great project–and no time to waste getting it off the ground. Gorilla Logic leverages lean, cross-functional, Agile teams to keep your software development projects moving quickly, while eliminating wasteful practices. We work hand-in-hand with our clients using effective, sustainable Agile practices for faster delivery of high-quality, elegantly designed solutions. What happens when you combine innovative thinking and a team of focused, collaborative experts with lean, Agile development practices? Anything you want.
Agile development on your terms
You want to achieve value for your users faster and with less waste. Our Agile-native developers bring the alignment and clarity of vision to make that happen. We collaborate with your team throughout all software development cycles, whether you use Kanban, Scrum, or a Scaled Agile framework. We can also round out your existing resources with the following nearshore Agile development services:
- Scrum Masters for your team
- Agile Product Owners to work with your product stakeholders and development teams
- Agile Coaches to help you implement and/or improve your Agile software development practices
- Agile Release Train Engineers for customers who have or want to implement a Scaled Agile software development practice
Effective collaboration within your time zone
Direct communication and collaboration across team members is the foundation of successful Agile software development. However, some Agile outsourcing companies limit interaction between the client and their developers. Our engineers work directly with clients within their time zones, ensuring tight feedback loops and efficient software development cycles. Whether you’re working with our Gorillas at your location or remotely, our team of Agile development practitioners can show your teams how to leverage collaboration tools like Slack, HipChat, Skype, and Basecamp, as well as Agile management tools including JIRA, CA Agile Central, and Pivotal Tracker.
Growing your Agile development practice
Just getting started with Agile development or using another practice like Waterfall? As a Scaled Agile Partner, Gorilla Logic can team our pragmatic Agile practitioners and trainers with Scaled Agile’s world-class SAFe® experts to quickly implement, grow, and improve your Agile development practice. Learn more about Scaled Agile on our blog.
Continuous integration and delivery
Gorilla Logic is adept at implementing and improving a continuous integration and delivery process that helps you automatically test and deploy your product more quickly using one or more of the following tools:
- Mobile, Web, and API test automation frameworks including Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured, Postman, and more.
- Automated deployment technologies including Chef, Puppet, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS Opsworks, and Cloud Foundry.
- Continuous integration and build technologies including Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Git, GitHub, SVN, Artifactory, XLRelease, and CodeShip.
Gorilla Logic’s Agile professionals can provide or assist with an assessment of your Agile development teams, programs, and management. Based on the assessment outcomes, Gorilla Logic can train and coach teams on reaching their agility goals.
Creating something amazing starts with something that works. See how our team members do web development.
Our lean approach to discovery and design creates the means to captivate your customers.