What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third party to recognize you and to optimize your experience with GorillaLogic.com.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- Enable certain functions of the Service
- Provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information about how GorillaLogic.com is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, etc.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- Chrome browser https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For other web browsers, please visit your web browser's own instruction pages.