Data Engineering Services
HARNESSING THE POWER OF YOUR DATA
The surge in Cloud solutions, mobile applications, and IoT devices has resulted in unprecedented amounts of data—leaving organizations struggling to effectively store, manage, and leverage critical information assets. Fortunately, Gorilla Logic’s data engineering experts can extract, transform, and load your data into a consolidated data lake in the Cloud or on-prem. Our experts batch and analyze your data in real time to produce actionable insights through predictive analytics and machine learning, making business transformation possible.
Streamlined Data Integration
Many of our engagements start with a data integration process, such as an extract, transform & load (ETL). Gorilla Logic’s data engineers can extract data from different sources, including a flat file behind an FTP server, application log file, or database. They transform it in batch or real-time and load it into a canonical data store. This provides a robust, streamlined platform for data analysis.
- ETL Technologies: AWS Glue, Microsoft SSIS, Apache Kafka, Spring Batch ETL
- Real Time Data Stream Processing: AWS Kinesis, Spring XD, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka Streams, Apache Storm
- Big Data Processing: Hadoop, HQL, Apache Spark
SQL & NoSQL Database Expertise
Databases, whether SQL, NoSQL, or a combination of the two, are the heart of our application data world. They are frequently the source of the distilled data resulting from an ETL process. These databases and companion systems, including search systems, provide an easy way to query and do the analysis to help you make good business decisions. Gorilla Logic is highly skilled in SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- SQL Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS Aurora, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS
- NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Casandra, Redis, CouchDB
- Data Warehouses: AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Databricks
- Search: ElasticSearch, Lucene, AWS ElasticSearch Service, Solr
Data Analysis and Reporting
Our data experts ask the right questions to understand your specific business requirements. They then create logical dashboards and reporting structures that provide you with an end-to-end view of the data insights you need.
- BI Tools: Tableau, Jasper Reports, Amazon QuickSight
- Real-Time Data Analytics: Amazon Kinesis Analytics