Database Management ServicesHarnessing the power of your data
The surge in cloud solutions, mobile applications and IoT devices has resulted in unprecedented amounts of data – leaving organizations struggling to effectively store, manage and leverage critical information assets. Gorilla Logic’s database experts can batch and analyze your data in real-time – transforming it into actionable insights.
Managing the Data Tsunami
From application and database logs, to click stream data, to petabytes of open source data, companies are flooded with information. However, many organizations don’t have the time, expertise or resources to harness all of their data, much less glean the insights from it that are necessary to make smart, future-focused decisions. Gorilla Logic’s data engineers can help you find, transform and analyze your data – helping you drive new initiatives, outmaneuver your competitors and deliver enhanced customer experiences.
Streamlined Data Integration
Many of our engagements start with a data integration process such as an extract, transform & load (ETL). Gorilla Logic’s data engineers can extract data from different sources including a flat file behind an FTP server, application log file or database. They transform it in batch or real-time and load it into a canonical data store. This provides a robust, streamlined platform for data analysis.
- ETL Technologies – AWS Glue, Microsoft SSIS, Apache Kafka, Spring Batch ETL
- Real Time Data Stream Processing – AWS Kinesis, Spring XD, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka Streams, Apache Storm
- Big Data Processing – Hadoop, HQL, Apache Spark
SQL & NoSQL Database Expertise
Databases, whether SQL or NoSQL or a combination of the two, are the heart of our application data world. They are frequently the source of the distilled data resulting from an ETL process. These databases and companion systems including search systems, provide an easy way to query and do the analysis to help you make good business decisions. Gorilla Logic is skilled in SQL and NoSQL databases technologies.
- SQL Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS Aurora, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS
- NoSQL Databases – MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Casandra, Redis, CouchDB
- Data Warehouses – AWS Redshift, Terradata, Oracle
- Search – ElasticSearch, Lucene, AWS ElasticSearch Service, Solr
Data Analysis and Reporting
Our database experts ask the right questions to understand your specific business requirements. They then create logical dashboards and reporting structures that provide you with an end-to-end view of the data insights you need.
- BI Tools – Tableau, Jasper Reports, Amazon QuickSight
- Real-Time Data Analytics – Amazon Kinesis Analytics
- Query Tools – Amazon Athena, ElasticSearch